Responsible for the Treatment
DiG Advocats, SLP, with address for the purpose of communications in Diputació street, 260. 5ª plant - 08007 Barcelona and NIF B-60350865 (hereinafter, «DiG») is committed to the protection and security of personal data that users or visitors of the web www.dig.es They could facilitate us.
This Treatment Policy is intended to inform users and visitors of our website "www.dig.es" of everything related to the collection and processing of your personal data by DiG.
DiG reserves the right to modify and / or update this Policy periodically, in order to adapt it to the applicable legislation at all times, as well as to the legitimate practices of DiG. In any case, the content of the new policy will be published on the website and will be permanently available for users and visitors. It is recommended that users and visitors read and consult this Treatment Policy every time they access this website.
Access and general navigation through the contents shown on the Web does not require registration by users.
How does DiG collect personal data?
DiG collects the information of the user or visitor of this website at different times:
- Through "Contact", where name and surname, contact email, company and sector are requested.
- Through the subscription to the newsletter, where an email address is requested to send the weekly newsletter.
- While browsing the website, through Cookies. Check the Cookies Policy.
What is personal information used for?
- Data collection forms
In the forms through which personal data are collected, the User will receive detailed information about the treatment of their data, their purposes, the possible recipients of the information, if any, and the mandatory or optional nature of their responses. to the questions or information requested.
Purposes: All the data provided by the User will be used to provide the information requested. Likewise, information will be sent by email from DiG and a weekly newsletter.
Your data will not be disclosed to any third party. Your data will be retained and does not cause loss as a user.
From the moment the visitor accesses our website, your Internet address could be registered in our machines in the form of LOG (historical) files. As a result, the User leaves a trace of the IP address assigned by their access provider in each session, so that each request, query, visit or call to an element of a website could be registered. However, the LOG files are anonymous (in such a way that they do not identify the user's name and surname) and will be used only for internal purposes such as the realization of statistics, to keep track of access to the website. Likewise, through cookies it is possible to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a User or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. Check the Cookies Policy.
How should I update my personal information?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to DiG through this website, through the completion of the corresponding form and subscription to the newsletter, are true, correct, current and complete, and is responsible for communicating to DiG any modification or modification update them.
What happens if I provide DiG with data from third parties?
When is it considered that I have authorized DiG for the treatment of my data?
Legitimation: From the moment the User marks the reading and acceptance box of the Data Processing Policy, enabled next to the electronic data collection form, he grants us his unequivocal, free and revocable consent and expressly authorizes us to process your personal data. with the purposes described at the bottom of the form and / or in this Data Treatment Policy.
Rights of the interested parties:
As a user and interested, you can exercise the following rights established in the applicable regulations:
- Right of access to your personal data that allows you to contact us to know if we are dealing with your personal data or not;
- Right of rectification, through which you can obtain the correction of your personal data that are inaccurate;
- Right of opposition, as the name implies, means that you can oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data;
- Right of suppression to request the cancellation of the data:
- Right to limitation of treatment, which consists of the user obtaining the limitation of the treatment of your data that we make from DiG Advocats;
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the validity of the treatment before the withdrawal;
- Right to request portability, that is to say, that the personal data you have provided to us is returned to you or transmitted to another data controller, in a structured, commonly used, machine readable and interoperable format, without any impediment on the part of DiG Advocats.
To exercise the above rights it is necessary to attach a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, and contact DiG Advocats, SLP, either in writing to Diputació street, 260. 5ª plant - 08007 Barcelona or by email to the address email@example.com