Data Protection Lawyer
The Department of Information Technology, Intellectual Property and Entertainment of DiG Abogados has outstanding qualified lawyers and extensive experience in these matters.
- Advice on the adequacy of the GDPR and the LOPD in all types of personal data protection aspects, such as the control and privacy of workers, customers, users, suppliers, etc.
- Data Protection Audits and design of compliance plans, impact evaluations, policy design Privacy by Desing or by Default, repositories of evidence and implementation of organizational measures, as well as all kinds of actions before the Data Protection Agency and other competent authorities.
- Drafting and development of documents relating to the protection of personal data such as contracts for processing, security documents, privacy policies or guarantee and liability clauses.
- Processing of any procedure or administrative procedure related to data protection, such as the presentation of authorizations for international data transfers, Binding Corporate Rules, Privacy Shield and inspection procedures and sanctions
The Department offers its clients specialized advice on contract negotiation, conflict resolution, property rights protection and exploitation strategies on an ongoing basis. Our goal is to always offer our clients global advice in these specific sectors, providing services not only in the procedural field, but also in day-to-day advice, avoiding legal proceedings and expediting negotiations.
- Intellectual Property Registries - Safe Creative.
- Copyright, publisher, producer, artists, software and database manufacturers.
- Protection and defense of works: audiovisual and phonographic recordings, computer programs, computer applications.
- Planning of general and specific strategies to ensure and protect existing intellectual property rights over software products and databases.
- Audiovisual recruitment (actors, scriptwriters, direction, audiovisual production, executive, etc.).
- Acquisitions of rights.
- National and International Productions and Co-productions.
- Image rights, protection of honor and privacy.
- Obtaining licenses.
- Contents, self-regulation.
- Registration of television formats.
- Advertising, Merchandising and Sponsorship. Product Placement and Branded Content.
- Preparation of promotions, competitions and raffles bases, as well as the authorizations and administrative procedures necessary for its celebration.
Latest articles on data protection of our blog:
Why does a health center need a Data Protection Delegate?
With the entry into force, one year ago, of Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 ...Read More
DPO: the new fashion profile in companies
In recent months have appeared, on many occasions, many articles in the press, on the figure of the Delegate of ...Read More
RGPD: Reform of the organic law on data protection
Following our previous articles, the next 25 of May will be of application the European General Regulation on the Organic Law of Protection ...Read More